Monday, August 6, 2012

FOR SALE: J. Crew Skirts

Hi everyone!  More great deals for you from my closet!

Shipping:
$5.00 per package.  I'll combine items into one package and save you shipping $$ as much as possible!

Please contact me at jcauncmom@gmail.com with questions or re: shipping outside the U.S.  Thanks!

EUC J. Crew Python-Print Mini Skirt (Spring ‘09, Item 12691)
Size 6
$15 (original retail price unknown)

100% cotton.  Sits lower on hips with A-line shape.  Length is 16”. Hidden side zipper and 2 front slanted pockets.

Fits on the generous side of TTS.  Super cute skirt  -- see the many styling possibilities in the PV sets linked below.  I bought this NWOT last winter on eBay and have worn it twice.  It’s a little too big for me now, and I've (unbelievably) been able to find a smaller size.




 
NWOT and RARE J. Crew Trastevere Paisley Skirt (Spring ’09, Item 90969)
Size 6
$20 (original retail $84)

J. Crew’s description:
Cotton canvas with a print as chic as the Rome neighborhood we named it for. A-line shape. Sits lower on waist. Button front. Patch pockets. Hits above knee; 17" long. Import. Machine wash.

Fit is generous.  Trastevere is one of J. Crew’s most legendary prints, and it was offered in this miniskirt, a bikini, shorts, a minidress, a long sundress, a merino cardigan and a scoop-neck top.  All were huge hits.  This little skirt is just adorable with its oversized buttons.  I was thrilled to find this on eBay, and heartsick that it’s too big for me.  (The online seller's measurements weren't accurate!)  I’m pricing this at exactly what I paid for it. The tags are gone but the security tag is still inside, and the skirt’s in perfect condition except that the buttons need to be re-tightened.








EUC J. Crew Burnished Linen Skirt (Summer ’09, Item 14805)
Size 6, Color Brass
$20 (original retail $128)

J. Crew’s description: 
A dressed-up take on a cargo style, in special Italian linen from the venerable Crespi mill (the oldest weaving mill in the world). The patinated effect is achieved by a closely guarded metallic-foil process.  Slight A-line shape with inverted pleat in front. Sits just below waist. Belt loops and patch pockets with button closure. Back zip. 17" long. Import. Dry clean.

Fit is TTS to slightly generous.  The fabric is stunning.  This skirt got mixed reviews from the JCA community, but I found it very flattering and insanely comfortable.  I’ve worn this several times and am always complimented.  It’s just become too big for me.  For reference, my body type is rectangular and athletic; from the shoulders to the hips I've got no curves.  










No comments:

Post a Comment