Monday, August 6, 2012

FOR SALE: J. Crew Dresses

Hi everyone!  Major summer closet clean-out continues at my house, and that means more great deals for you before I think about eBay or consignment!

Shipping:
$5.00 per package.  I'll combine items into one package and save you shipping $$ as much as possible!

Please contact me at jcauncmom@gmail.com with questions or re: shipping outside the U.S.  Thanks!
 
NWT VINTAGE J. Crew Cargo-Style Shirtdress (Spring ’07, Item 80094)
Size 4, Color Khaki
$15 (original retail price unknown)

This is a classic, well-made and very cute cargo-style shirtdress in a warm khaki color.  I bought this on eBay and it's too small for me.  Tags and button still attached.  It appears to be retail, not factory.  100% substantial cotton, NO STRETCH.  Inseam tag says to hand wash and tumble dry on lowest setting.

Fit is small, NO VANITY SIZING going on here!

No Polyvore and I couldn't find this one online -- perhaps you'll have better luck!
  




SOLD
SUPER-EUC J. Crew Silk Cargo Dress (Summer ’10, Item 26669)
Size 6, Color Wet Peat
$20 (original retail price $138)

J. Crew’s description:
A dress-up, dress-down wardrobe MVP in lightweight washed silk with chunky cargo pockets, roll-up sleeves, a pointed extended-tab collar and a waist-cinching tie. Because of its neutral colors and utilitarian silhouette, it can be any kind of chic you want: casual with ballet flats and a chunky belt du jour or edgy with fashion-forward heels and piled-on jewelry. A-line skirt. Falls above knee. Import. Dry clean.

The style is classic cargo-style, just like the khaki cotton version I’m selling (see above).  But this version is in a lightweight silk that's very fluid.

Fit is roomy.  This dress is especially well-suited for gals who are short-waisted and curvy!  After seeing this dress on the radiant Dina of My Superfluities, I bought this NWT on eBay.   It appears to have come from a J. Crew clearance center -- see mark thru tag.  I've worn it only a couple of times, and have had it dry-cleaned.  It's too big for me now.  




SUPER-EUC J. Crew Stowaway Dress (Spring ’11, Item 42589)
Size S
$15 (original retail price $68)

J. Crew’s description:
The perfect pack-and-go getaway dress fashioned in see-worthy stripes. Styled in blissfully soft cotton with a hint of stretch for comfort. Boatneck. Loose fit. Sleeveless. Drop waist with drawstring. On-seam pockets. Falls to midthigh. Import. Machine wash.

Worn twice, gently laundered.  A little too roomy on me, and I hate that because this is truly one of the most comfortable summer dresses I’ve ever tried on.  Nicely dense and opaque 100% cotton with a hint of stretch – and the cotton is soft as an old-fashioned baby diaper.

Fit is forgiving – on the roomy side of TTS.










No comments:

Post a Comment