Thursday, June 2, 2011

J. Crew Contrast Stitch Perfect Shirt

Prices include USPS shipping.  Please note that I can only ship to the domestic United States.

J. Crew Contrast Stitch Perfect Shirt, size 10
Item 15463

2009's springtime star, in pristine, nearly-new condition.  Worn 2 - 3X, dry cleaned each time (although the shirt is machine washable, I'm a lazy ironer!)  Fits TTS.  

A rare find and a real gem for you!  The best shirt J. Crew has made in this "genre" in years.  I'm selling this because I bought it a size too big (I realized this too late after it was sold out) and after many, many months of searching I recently found the size I needed on the JC weekly exchange.  

Original Retail:  $98
YOUR PRICE:  $55

J. Crew said:
Supersoft and beautifully detailed, this shirt has contrast stitching and a slight sheen. Designed with impeccable detail and fit. It's everything we love in classic haberdashery—with a perfect point collar and button-down front placket. Specially washed for softness. Cotton. Long, roll-up button-tab sleeves. Patch pockets at chest with button-down flap. Front button. Shirttail hem. Hits at low hip. Import. Machine wash. 




1 comment:

  1. This is obviously a long shot--this post is now 6 years old--but do you still have this shirt? I am VERY interested.

    ReplyDelete